Saturday, April 21, 2007

Time Flies

It has been a LONG time since I last posted on this site.

Time has moved on. I now live in Bloemfontein, Free state , in South Africa. I have gone from being a sales clerk over the counter a large camera department store to being a full time pro photographer.

This change especially has moved me to come back to blogger and share my experiences. I decided that it would be a nice idea to report on my jobs and assignments as they happened , and so share some of the things that I learn as I learn and make sense of it.

I am not going to promise to post every day, because I know that that will not happen. I will however post as I have news and as assignments teach me valuable lessons in this trade.

So . Sit back. Hang tight. And let us see where this takes us... ;-)

PS: As part of going pro I have built my own website. As I am not really very advanced when it comes to web publishing this was a major achievement for me. I do find that a lot of my work comes from this website.

You can check it out here : http://www.perfectpic.co.za

No comments: